Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Eco-Friendly Bath Week



At Design {for} Baby we have a lot of wonderful things going on... TONS of great reviews and some pretty amazing give-a-ways!

If you haven't stopped by lately, I HIGHLY suggest you do!

Next month, we will be doing theme weeks which include "Family Meal Time" , "Baby-Wearing" and "Eco-Friendly Bath Time". I am very pleased to announce that I will be doing Eco-Friendly Bath Time August 10th through the 16th so be sure to check that out as well! The more research I do involving organic products the more in love I fall!

I think sometimes we forget our children's skin is like a sponge, whatever you place on top is absorbed into their blood stream! And just thinking about dangerous chemicals floating in my children's blood stream doesn't sit well with me...

Organic may be more expensive, but I think our children are worth it!
:)

WHEN IN DOUBT, THINK ORGANIC!



So if you'd like to see all the amazing stuff we have going on, head on over to http://www.designbaby.net/ and check it out!


No comments: