Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects

I recently was selected to test out Olays Fresh Effects BB Cream via Influenster!

I have been eye balling it for awhile, & keep hearing all these other ladies who have tried it and absolutely fell in love! Well, now I am one of them! I have an extremely uneven skin tone, and to tell you the truth it is pretty embarrassing to not wear any type of cover up. But in the summer, it is to hot to be covering & clogging my pores with concealer!
 
 

After testing out the BB Cream, my complexion is evened out  and the product has made my face so soft! Its a very thin breathable product so it doesn't feel cakey on your skin. 

'Models get airbrushed. You get real. Get a fresh and flawless complexion from five skin-perfecting benefits, plus SPF 15. Say bye-bye to blotches and imperfections and hello to 24-hour hydration with a splash of sheer color coverage—instantly.'

Go on, get flawless! You can find Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream at most retail stores including Walmart and Target, as well as any major drugstore.





I was given this product complimentary for testing purposes from Olay via Influenster

No comments: