Wednesday, July 17, 2013

SinfulShine w. Gel Tech Nail Color

I was recently given the opportunity to test out  SinfulShine w. Gel Tech Nail Color in VIP via Influenster. I've never been one to really get into nail polish because it never seemed to last and would always chip off my nails. But after trying this product I am in love with the little touches of color I now have on my nails.

My hands are constantly in water from either doing the dishes, to washing laundry, giving the kids baths or even at work so nail polish doesn't stand a chance with me. I was incredibly surprised with the quality of this product, and just how long it truly did last.


 
With the with Gel Tech™ technology provides opulent rich color and superb shine. Actually, 5x the shine of a patent leather shoe*! The 32 trend right shades are available for a limited time exclusively at Walgreens.


I was given this product complimentary for testing purposes from SinfulShine  via Influenster.  

No comments: