Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

I was recently given the opportunity to test out Rimmel London's Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation thanks to Influenster.

Let me just start out by saying I HAVE THE WORST LUCK PICKING OUT FOUNDATION! I am a twenty-seven year old woman who still walks around with  horrid foundation lines on her face because I can never find the right shade for me. Also I hate the feel of thick, non breathable foundation so I tend to stick with powder...until NOW!



Rimmel's Stay Matte foundation blends in perfectly, and its so thin you can hardly even feel it on your face! My husband actually complemented the brand the other night saying I didn't look like a ghost ...  the picture above I am also wearing the new Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara.



Rimmel London is bringing you new Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation - a breakthrough feather light, oil free formula with an airy mousse texture that’s comfortable on your skin, never heavy or greasy. Your new beauty staple delivers all day shine control and blends flawlessly for a natural looking matte finish, all while minimizing the appearance of pores.

I was given this product complimentary for testing purposes from Rimmel London  via Influenster.  

No comments: