Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics

I was recently given the opportunity to test out Goody's Ouchless Ribbon Elastics via Influenster. I really do enjoy these hair ties, and since I am constantly losing mine they sure came in handy.

The look of these bands are not of the "regular" hair ties. They have this unique knot at the end of them, and when you wear them on your wrist most people don't realize what exactly they are. So, they not only look great in your hair but also style up your wrist as well! ;)

The sock bun is my personal favorite go-to summer updo! And with my thick hair these work perfectly to keep everything in place.

You can find Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics at most retail stores including Walmart and target, as well as major drugstores.


I was given this product complimentary for testing purposes from Goody  via Influenster

No comments: