Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse

Sometimes I find it a bit tough to find time just for myself now that I started working again! It's very important to not always be in mommy mode though... I find it peaceful to sit in the bathroom with a glass of chilled moscato and a Montagne Jeunesse facial mask reading the latest cosmo magazine. That's my favorite M-E time...












I recently received a complimentary juiced cucumber peel off masque from Montagne Jeunesse out of my holiday voxbox thanks to influenster.com. I remember using these as a kid with my mom, and now I can do the same with my daughter! I hope one day she will be able to say the same...






Montagne Jeunesse beauty treats are free of parabens, vegetarian approved and never tested on animals. You can find these products at ULTA Beauty, Walgreen’s, Claire’s, Walmart, Kroger, CVS and many others across the U.S. Also head on over to their website (http://www.montagnejeunesse.com) for a list of all their succulent flavors.
 

No comments: