Tuesday, December 27, 2011

imPRESS Press-on Manicure

I've said it before and I will say it again... being a working mother of two I absolutely DO NOT have time to sit down and paint my nails! I recently received a complimentary pack of hot pink zebra press on manicure nails from imPRESS from my holiday voxbox thanks to influenster.com!



First of all I am an animal print lover, and then you add the hot pink and you are good to go! Ha... my daughter is now wanting me to head out to the store to purchase her some! Dealing with all of that holiday returns and parking lot disasters... I think it will have to wait! ;)

For $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns you can purchase the imPRESS manicure set at CVS, Rite Aid, Kmart, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers head on over to imPressManicure.com where you can download yourself an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns.

No comments: