Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My complimentary holiday voxbox has arrived!


Christmas may be over but I am celebrating hardcore today because guess what has arrived in my mailbox today?! Yep, that's right! My A-M-A-Z-I-N-G holiday voxbox complimentary of influenster.com. If you haven't heard about Influenster yet you may be hiding under a rock but let me introduce you to them real quick!

Influenster is a place where you can get all  the inside scoop on the latest products and brands to hit the market... by signing up you will be receiving invites and amazing deals on products that suit your personal lifestyle. By unlocking certain badges you will open your chances greatly for receiving a complimentary voxbox FILLED to the brim with products that will work perfectly for you. In order to stay an active member all you have to do is give your feedback. Simple enough right? What are you waiting for... go sign up already!

No comments: