Tuesday, December 27, 2011

NYC New York Color

I just received a complimentary tube of liquid lipshine from NYC New York Color in my holiday voxbox thanks to influenster.com! I am going to be frank - I usually am not a fan of anything with color on my lips. The fact being because most lipglosses or color is sticky... I've got long hair, mix that with a bit of wind and your hair will end up on your lips in NO time!



Liquid Shine lives up to its "Brilliant Lipgloss, Non Sticky" name! I am in love... if I can keep it out of my four year old daughters hands I will consider myself lucky! For $2.49 a tube you can snag yourself all 10 shades... this lipgloss not only comes with a 3-D affect its also loaded with vitamin e for a moisturizing shiny feel.

Start shopping for NYC at the stores nearest you :: Walmart, Target, CVS, Kmart and others! You can also visit www.newyorkcolor.com to check out all the other shades online.

No comments: