Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Palmolive Fresh Sponge Dishwashing Kit

Recently, I was carefully selected among thousands of Mom Influensters to test out this complimentary product from Palmolive. When you hear the brand Palmolive what is the first thing that springs to your mind? To mine, it is effectiveness! I am a l-o-y-a-l Palmolive dish soap user... in fact I buy the big jug from Costco. Absolutely love it... so when Influenster sent over an email asking if I would like to try their new Fresh Sponge product you can imagine how overjoyed I was!



I don't think I could name one person who enjoys a stinky sponge... right? In fact, I try to avoid that as much as possible. Palmolive's Fresh Sponge dishwashing detergent does as it says... the dual action formula is designed to wash away odor causing residue from your sponge and clean dishes to a sparkling shine. Lets not forget it leaves your hands feeling amazingly refreshed!

I was also asked to share the five coupons with friends who would like to try this awesome new product from Palmolive. Not many of my local friends are into 'couponing' so I threw a few coupons in envelopes and mailed to my friends that are. Who wouldn't want to add Palmolive's new Fresh Sponge to their stockpile?



If you are interested in locating Palmolive Fresh Sponge dishwashing liquid near you, you could find it in most grocery stores and mass retailers like Walmart & Target. The 25oz  bottle of Fresh Sponge sells for $3.29. Happy dishwashing ;)



I was given this product complimentary for testing purposes from Colgate-Palmolive via Influenster.

No comments: