Friday, June 1, 2012

Ball of foot by Dr Scholl's for her

I was recently gifted a package of Dr. Scholl's for her Ball Of Foot cushions from my sister (nijirawr). She received them in her complimentary beauty voxbox from Influenster. My sister is not a F-A-N,  in fact that is the incorrect word for how much she loathes high heels. She knows I own a pair or ... two and decided to let me try them out!


The higher the better I say, especially when you are married to the Jolly Green Giant! But after walking around and enjoying yourself your feet start to ache something awful...when your feet are sore it just ruins your entire day! Since we are creatures who transport by foot,  it is extremely important to be comfortable right?!

The ball of foot cushions prevent toe scrunching, which in turn keeps your feet in place! This is the only ball of foot product which is made with unique FabuSTEP gel. Let me tell you something, it is extremely cushiony (is that even a word lol!?)! I absolutely adore these, I also was incredibly happy with how easy the application was. You just peal the sticker off the cushion and insert it into your shoes... can't get much easier right?



Who wouldn't love a little foot massage every time you step foot into your sky high heels? Dr. Scholl's hit it directly on the head with this one! I am a huge fan, and plan on never wearing a pair of heels without them.

Because "feel the burn" wasn't meant to describe the ball of your foot! You can pick up your very own at the following stores : Walmart, Target, Walgreens and many more! You can also visit www.drscholls.com to take a sneak peak at some of their other products. While you are there print out the coupon and head to the store ;)


I was given this product complimentary for testing purposes from Dr. Scholl's foot care via Influenster.

No comments: