Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard

I have fallen in love with a man that A.) IS NOT REAL and B.) IS NOT MY HUSBAND! Sylvain Reynard is one of the most talented authors out there, he enthralls you with his writing in such a way that you won’t want to put the book down. Hence the reason why I am on my second go round...cannot put it down!


This is the story of two broken souls that find love and forgiveness with each other. Professor Gabriel…oooh where do I even begin? He’s a man who knows how to seduce a woman hence the reason why I foam at the mouth with the mention of his name. He’s handsome, extremely intelligent and an excellent lover. He possesses great love making skills and he knows how to put them to excellent use.  He also has a dark past that haunts him and his anguish tugged at my heartstrings. He wants to be good, but his past prevents him from really seeing his self worth. Professor Gabriel is one of my favorite male characters and once you meet him in Gabriel’s Inferno, you will understand why I have fallen head over heals. You may not be able to get him out of your mind for while... (just warning you)

Julia Mitchell is sweet, very considerate and caring young woman.  She was able to break havoc on Gabriel’s world just by being herself. No pretension, no hidden agenda. Just Julia, with all her insecurities but with a big and loving heart. She has a few dark secrets as well and it’s interesting to see how she and Gabriel choose to cope with their own demons.

It’s a story that proves there’s always a chance at love even if you are the worst of all sinners. It’s about embracing and accepting our weakness, about being able to love and be loved deeply despite all the doubts that might plague us. I loved, laughed, and cried with the characters and seriously, after finishing the book you won’t be able to let them go.

Sylvain Reynard’s writing is excellent and he takes the reader on a beautiful journey made of passion, wit and meaning. He’s an author who’s very skillful at writing sizzling scenes between the two characters.  There are a lot of passionate moments that made my blood pump faster in my veins. I even caught myself blushing on one or more occasions.

This story will leave you breathless and yearning for  the love that is shared between the two characters. I highly suggest you pick yourself up a copy or download it on your e-reader...you will thank me later! <3


I was in no way endorsed by the publisher or affiliated with the publication of  Gabriel's Inferno..

No comments: