Friday, July 13, 2012

Dino Lingo

It's real hard bouncing from mom, to wife, to educator, cook, housekeeper - lets face it the list goes ON and ON! Our district is incredibly strict when it comes to education here, and I often find myself terrified my kids will fall behind! Not because they aren't incredibly smart, but because they aren't really able to be kids anymore. I mean lefts face it, kindergarten isn't all about naptime and snacking all day! 

I was recently sent a wonderful learning dvd from Dino Lingo thanks to Influenster in my Mom Voxbox recently! My kids were so incredibly happy to sit (which doesn't happen often) and watch this video...they didn't know it was an educational video - they just thought it was fun! Kudos to you Dino Lingo...because when it comes to "learning" the word school just makes it that much difficult to pay attention.

I highly recommend these videos - prevent your child from being another statistic and not being a child that is left behind! From the ease of DVD's to flashcards they will be learning in a jiffy.

Head on over to www.dinolingo.com and pick yourself up the whole set for $99.95!

I was given this product complimentary for testing purposes from Dino Lingo via Influenster

No comments: