Friday, July 13, 2012

The Many Uses of Ivory

I don't know about you, but I can remember Ivory Bar Soap being in my life since I was a child. It seems like it is a staple in most American households...from the simple of taste of taking a bath, getting a facial, washing laundry, and crafting projects Ivory is used everyday!

I was sent a bar recently via Influenster in my Mom Voxbox! I personally love it and can't get enough... I mainly like using it on my face because I don't have to worry about it irritating my skin! There's enough to worry about now-a-days that my soap of choice is on the last of my list... I've also never hesitated using it on my children for that very same reason!

You can find Ivory at most retail stores including Walmart and Target, as well as any major grocery store or drugstore. For the very reasonable price of $4.49 for a ten pack of bar soap. (can't beat that right?)

I was given this product complimentary for testing purposes from Ivory via Influenster




No comments: