Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Colgate-Palmolive Gift Basket

Back in April I was selected to receive the Palmolive Fresh Sponge Dishwashing kit thanks to Influenster. I was incredibly impressed with the product therefor I wrote a blog about my experience. You can read it here if you'd like ;)

Well I guess they were impressed with my blog because I was the Palmolive Fresh Sponge brand challenge winner! Today I received my prize in the mail, what an impressive gift basket it is! Inside I found a box of Colgate Optic White toothpaste, a two pack of juicy pomegranate & mango infusion softsoap, pampered hands tangerine treat softsoap foaming hand soap and last but not least a green palmolive pot holder!


Impressive line up right?! Thank you so much Influenster for choosing me as a winner... I will continue to enjoy my Palmolive products for quite sometime :)

No comments: