Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Influenster is where it's at!

If you haven't heard of Influenster yet, you've obviously been living under a rock or just plain ignore everything I say! ;)


It's hard to believe I've been with Influenster already since November 1st 2011! I can't even begin to go over what all I have received from them... the list just continues to grow! If you take a quick look at my blog you will see just what all I'm talking about. I've received 15 VoxBoxes since joining and also have won countless Badge Prizes. All for just participating...

From the Rimmel London's Stay Matte Liquid Mouse Foundation to the
SinfulShine w. Gel Tech Nail Color.

You may ask what all you have to do in order to join Influenster & also receive all the amazing products for free! Well, that's simple all you have to do is complete as many survey, or questions & receive badges. It's also fun to review products on the website itself. The more you participate, the more campaigns you will get qualified for! Like I said, it's really that simple.

Influenster Nation in the palm of your hand. Anytime. Anywhere! Head on over to the app store and download for yourself today.

Don't forget while your at it, to head on over to The Hub and see what all the chit chat is about! I promise you a year from now you will wish you had started... believe me!



No comments: